Thank you for your interest in our tradelines. We are an online business, so all orders must be placed through our secure website.
How To Purchase Tradelines
Once you have selected your tradelines, follow these steps to complete the purchase:
- Add the tradelines you want to purchase to the cart.
- Click on the cart in the top right corner of the website to see your order summary.
- Click proceed to checkout.
- Click “Sign Service Terms & Disclosures” and go through the steps to E-Sign this paperwork.
- Enter your personal information into the checkout page.
- Upload a color copy of your driver’s license and social security card into the Documentation section.
- Enter your routing number and account number of your checking account for E-Check payment.
- Click “Submit Order” to complete your order.
What To Expect
When you complete the order process on our website, you will immediately receive a confirmation email of your order. Keep that email handy because it will show all the details of each tradeline you purchased, including the reporting period for each.
Please note that you must purchase each tradeline by the “Purchase By Date” in order for us to guarantee that it will post during the next reporting period. If you buy the tradeline after the Purchase By Date, then we guarantee the tradeline will post the following month.
Once your order is placed there is nothing else for you to do. You simply wait for the reporting period and we guarantee that the tradeline will post by the last day in the reporting period or we will issue a full money back refund.
Since this process of adding you to a tradeline is completed in one step, you will not receive any status updates. The final step is waiting for your tradeline to post.
Tradeline Supply Company, LLC guarantees all of the following:
- If you buy any tradeline by the Purchase By Date, we guarantee that it will post on your credit report during the next reporting period for that tradeline.
- If you purchase a tradeline after the Purchase By Date, then we do not guarantee that it will post during the next reporting period (although it might), but we do guarantee that it will post during the following month’s reporting period.
- For each tradeline purchased, we guarantee that you will remain on the card as an authorized user for 2 monthly reporting cycles.
- We guarantee that the tradelines will post to any 2 out of the 3 credit bureaus.
- We guarantee that all tradelines will have a perfect payment history with no late payments ever reported on the accounts.
- We guarantee that the utilization will always be 15% or lower.
Tradeline Supply Company, LLC does NOT guarantee any of the following:
- We do not guarantee any positive results on your credit score from purchasing any of our tradelines. You may get no change or your score may even go down depending on the specifics of your credit file and which tradeline you select. We cannot predict how your score might change or how many tradelines you would need to buy in order to get to a certain credit score.
- We do not guarantee that you will be able to secure any new funding, loans, credit cards, lines of credit or be able to achieve any specific financial goal as a result of purchasing our tradelines.
- We do not guarantee any results beyond getting a tradeline to post as detailed above.
What To Do if Your Tradeline Doesn’t Post
If you purchased your tradeline before the Purchase By Date and it does not post within the guaranteed reporting period, you can request a refund.
In order for us to process your refund, you must first create a free CreditKarma.com account and confirm the following:
- Confirm that your credit report has been updated after the last date of the reporting period.
- Confirm that the tradeline is not being reported on both TransUnion and Equifax. If your creditkarma.com account shows that the tradeline posted to at least 1 bureau, we will also need to look at your Experian data in order to prove that it did not report to at least 2 bureaus.
If you are able to provide confirmation of both of the above points, then you may request a refund for that tradeline. Refund requests must be processed in writing via email. For more detailed instructions on requesting a refund for a non-posting, visit the following page: Report Non-Posting.